You know I was in a store the other day and I saw a cashier help a lady that was trying to get a big package of water from under her cart. She told the lady, ” I can help you with that”. It made be start thinking about how you could perform customer service by not even saying a word.
I think some of the non verbal gestures go a long way. Here are just a few of the non verbal gestures that might exhibit good customer service.
- A friendly wave to motion the customer come to your open line.
- A nice hand shake with a pat on the back.
- A simile
- A nod of the head showing approval.
- A helping hand (have you ever helped a customer load some of their groceries on the belt when they have a cart full!)
- The thumbs up. (2 thumbs up if you a giving great customer service)
Those are just a few of the non verbal customer service gestures that could really make the customer feel real important.
What are some of your non verbals that exhibits great customer service?
customer service is real….